Save the Date
The Shadow Box – a Drama in Two Acts.
Hospice Foundation Fundraiser
Peter and Beth Ely’s Bare Bones Productions present a staged reading of
Michael Christofer’s play. Showings October 27, 28, and 29.
The Hospice Foundation for Jefferson Healthcare’s mission is to educate our communities about the value and benefits of hospice services and to raise friends and funds in support of end-of-life services provided by the Hospice for Jefferson Healthcare.
The Foundation Funds:
- Hospice Educational Events
- Individual/Group Grief Support, one day and 6-week workshops
- Community Bereavement Counseling & Resources
- Annual Community Memorial Service – October 20, 2016
- End-of-Life Planning Seminars
- Hospice and Palliative Care Speaker’s Bureau for your group or organization
- Click on “News and Events” for more detailed information
And helps fund:
- RESPITE CARE PROGRAM: for caregivers at times of critical need so patients can remain at home, supported by hospice staff.
- COMFORT THERAPY: a program that offers additional pain and symptom management through complimentary services appropriate to each patient and family, such as massage, music therapy, acupuncture, hair and personal care requests, & therapeutic touch.
When a cure is no longer possible, Hospice provides the best in medical, nursing, emotional and spiritual care expressly tailored to the person’s needs and wishes.
Your support helps us make all this possible.