Other web sites with valuable information
about hospice and end-of-life concerns
- Basic information on all aspects of hospice from the National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization.
- “Letting Go,” in-depth article including personal stories about hospice care by Dr. Atul Gawande in the New Yorker.
History of Hospice
- General history of hospice from the Hospice Education Institute.
- Development of hospice since the mid-20th Century from the National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization.
- The life and work of Dame Cicely Saunders, 20th Century pioneer in the hospice movement, from St. Christopher’s Hospice.